Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bel Air Barracudas

Today the kids had a swim meet at the YMCA in Phoenix.  I had the day off so we started our day with swim team practice in the morning.  Sarah and I and the kids grabbed a bite to eat at Rumba Cafe and then drove to the anthem water park where the kids swam for about 4 hours.  We then left the water park and headed down town for their swim meet.  So for the kids, it was a long day of swimming, but amazingly they were happy all day!  
Jade waiting for the Butterfly Relay to begin. 
Ethan finishing the Freestyle Race
I guess my pictures aren't in order, this is Ethan starting the freestyle race. 
Jade after her backstroke!  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Time for an update on your blog! :)

Des said...

Hey Colleen, I fell across you blog and just had to comment. Swim team looks awesome. And the kids look like they love it! Goodtimes!